Friday, September 1

Don't knock anything off, you'll make a mess

Desk diary today:

Knock the 't' of the 'can't'

can'

I've got some coffee this morning anyway, so that's hardly going to affect anything I do. I say coffee, it's really some powdery stuff that comes in a jar. It's like tar in a way. We have other teas - Earl grey, Rooibos and Vanilla, other herbals including berry teas. Sam bought them. She is not a man, so can drink them without ridicule. I, on the other hand, have to endure the gentle and sometimes violent ribbing that occurs when I walk past desks with a mug full of delicious pot-purri. I make up for this lack of hardness by asking for "strong black coffee" a mans drink, I'm sure you will agree. The respect obtained from drinking this substance outweighs the herbal wussiness.

Fact of the day - diary style

1939 - Nazi Germany attacked Poland, triggering WW II.

Seems they must have been reading the advice on the diary themselves.......

"What do they mean 'You can't attack Poland?'"
"There's no 't' in can'"
"What does can' mean anyway?"
"So does that mean we can attack? Or that we can' attack"
"There's no I in team!"
"Yes, but there is tea"

I rest my case.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

matt bater fan club?!?!!?

what the chuff??

that's brilliant!!!

does he know?

Pete

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home