Wednesday, May 10

The last of them

Exams are quite wierd, especially ones with a lot of people in. 500 people sitting in silence at desks, not moving. I may actually miss them. University exams are easier than school ones because, generally, you know what is going to come up, so they can be fun when you can do all the questions in 45 minutes, then walk past all the arts students writing 20 page essays. Ha. 2 hours a week? Who's got the better deal now? I'm not bitter.

My last exams are as follows. Please stop reading if you don't care, I'm putting them here because I know I'll lose the bit of paper I've got them on, and then I won't know where they are, or what they are. If you're still interested, please carry on reading

Quality and Reliability Engineering - 16th May - 13:00 - City Hall

Process Engineering - 23rd May - 09:00 - City Hall

Applied Numerical Methods in Engineering - 25th May - 13:00 - Students Union

Fluid Power Systems - 1st June - 13:00 - Sports Hall, Llys Talybont

And then I'm done!

If any of the module titles sound remotely interesting, please let me know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jono

I miss your blog.

Please come back.

Thanks,

Liz x

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home