Monday, May 8

How high do you want the mug?

Everything is exciting in coffe high. Typing much toof ast, so that all the words are jumbled up and confusing. THere is toom uch space between most of the keys and the spaecbar anyway. No time to correct any grammar. Sorted my notes earlier, that was fun, and did the washing up, and some washing. Now I'm getting excited about sorting out the rest of my notes, and going to aldis to buy some bread. Whatevere happens, I have to do it quickly, and propbably interspersed with some shouting, hitting of the table or loud singing in a gravelly voice. Plus beatboxing. There are four radios on in the house, so I can be hear one wherever I am, and I mean wherever. I'm not listening to them. My leg is vibrating the floorboards. Hey! excitement, the washing machine has stopped! I can hangout the washing. Feel a bit clammy now, kind of like I've got a bit of afever. Nothing a LITTLE RUN IN THE PARK WON'T SOLVE. Craop, capslock. Of course spurs shouldn't egt to replay the match, are you mad? And you are also an idiot for having that opinion to. Sorry gfor shouting at you. I can hear the debated ont he radio now. Digital radios are half a second behind normal radios. It's like listening to a pirate station with loads of delay. Or reggae. BO..bo. BAFTA...bafta. TRAFFIC...traffic.
Tired now. Blurred vision. It was fun while it lasted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home