Thursday, August 31

First one down

This blog is 3 weeks old. I just thought I'd try and repost it, it being international blogging day and all. Amen.

> The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance; the wise grows it under his feet.
>
> Wise words. I think. Desk diary wisdom will continue, watch this space.
>
> Been at work for a whole week, and so far I have made a draw tidy from a cardboard box. It's pretty swish. Cardboard is a versatile material and in the right hands could be used to fashion almost anything. Did you know that in Japan there is a cardboard construction company? Cardboard-tastic. That's not true. But it would be good if it was. I'd pay money to stay in a cardboard hotel... cardboard sheets (non-corrugated), cardboard telly (you could have a man in a box), cardboard shower, cardboard porter, wow. I could go on and on. Maybe I will. Cardboard room service, cardboard trouser press. Maybe we could create a whole cardboard resort. Go to the cardboard beach, to catch some cardboard rays. Sitting under a cardboard tree drinking cardboard cocktail, with one of those funny cardboard umbrellas. People would go and climb cardboard mountains. The first person to conquer cardboard Everest would plant a cardboard flag at the top. Triumphant.
>
> I'm off to get a glass of water.
>
>
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home