Thursday, March 9

Start of a brand new day

Today. I got up at an early 7:15, man I was raring to go. Out of bed, into the shower, washed, dried, clothed, powdered nose. Breakfast. 3 weet-bisks. Made lunch, marmite and peanut butter sandwiches 1 of each respectively. Made tea (1 spoon normal, 1 1/2 earl grey). Took it upstairs, gave it to wife. Emptyed washing machine. Filled washing machine. Got bike out of garage. Put on bike clothes. Left house. Got stones thrown at me by school kids. Went up to them and told them what-for, they were bally scared, said sorry sorry, we won't ever do that again. That was in my head, I actually just meekly carried on. Maybe I uttered an utterance which I shouldn't have. Up the hill some old man drove to within 6 inches of me. Raised my hand in a gesture. Realised it was an old man. Felt bad. Spent rest of journey dodging school run mums and singing softly to myself. Lecture on distillation. Welsh man saying "mole". Next lecture cancelled. Yes. Thought - I'm going to do some work now. Writes blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger jcm said...

yes indeed. we should all be watching jeremy kyle and deal or no deal, in our pyjamas, with a bowl of coco pops.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home