Thursday, January 26

Frank

Today the non exam fun has consisted of the creation of an "assembly jazz" version of the classic - Make me a channel of your peace. No vocals yet though.

It's a funny feeling, like I should be doing something, but I'm not. Although in actual fact I have nothing to do. Need to arrange a time to meet my boss, and his boss. They're coming to visit me at university in a couple of weeks. Cars got an MOT on monday. Going to IKEA tonight with Dave. Nope. All I have to do now is wait, nothing to do. I mean I could do some work, but I won't. Garth Marenghi is here. Yes.

2 Comments:

Blogger apm said...

jono you little nipper. ive found your secret life, i can find out all about you, what you're doing and your wife. muhahaha.

revision does strange things to a man, not least giving him the ability to do anything but. i like it on here, i like writing blogs, its fun, although i havent written one yet.

wheres garth?

11:43 AM  
Blogger jcm said...

Garth is a pirate. From ebay. I've seen a couple I fancy.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home