Tuesday, January 24

Champions

I won the league today, for the second time in two years. My policy of buying young talent is paying off. It helped that Jude had an exam, which meant I was able to devote the hours of 10 till 5 to the task - minus the neighbours break in the middle of course. I am now, officially the number one manager in England, and the manager of the national team. One day I may quit, go to a conference side, and win the champions league. For now I'm just enjoying the fact that I finished my exams yesterday.

The fear didn't come - I didn't need it. But for those who do, my wife can suggest some 'supplements' which can help.

2 Comments:

Blogger V&S said...

to alleviate the pain of not having anything to do, you'll be pleased to know Garth Marenghi made a visit today and wanted to know if he could get in contact with you. What should i tell him?

5:01 PM  
Blogger jcm said...

damn flippin right yeah. You should photocopy him

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home