Tuesday, January 10

Today. Exam in seven days. I haven't had "the fear" yet.

I did some work today, but Simon said I was distracting him so I stopped and played with an exercise ball instead. I have a problem when revising with other people, it makes me competitive. Trouble is, when I am competitive I give up when I'm being beaten. Not very good at being competitive, or maybe just not determined. It has always been like this, hence my inability to play any board games that last longer than "the game of life". Or hold one thought for more than a sentence.

Something about exams in seven days......


When will "the fear" come?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Jono, I've got exams in three days, and still haven't got "the fear." Get your wife to develop fear pills. Students could pop them, say, a month before the coursework's due in / finals begin, and everyone would be happy. Side effects might include obesity and constipation, due to the fast-food and chocolate addictions which usually accompany "the fear". Then again, most student halls do that to you anyway.

p.s. blog on! :)

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home